Add Your Heading Text Here
Speaking Engagements & Lectures
Dr. Juliana is a power-house speaker who knows how to connect and empower an audience. Your guests will leave feeling inspired, educated, and truly seen. She’s spent over a decade helping women and men all over the world feel empowered, connected, and in control of their relationships and sexual lives. She holds a Ph.D. in Counseling Education and is a licensed marriage and family therapist & a licensed professional counselor.
Dr. Juliana Hauser explains sexuality is an essential aspect of a person’s identity. She defines holistic sexuality as a pathway to one’s essence and emphasizes the need for education, exploration, and diversity in people’s sexual expression. Dr. Hauser also discusses the challenges of maintaining sexual connections and practices when individuals are not immersed in regularly fulfilled sexual experiences and the societal and cultural factors that make it difficult to explore sexual experiences and open up to people about one’s sexual desires and practices. She advocates for the destigmatization of consensual and legal sex-work, sharing an example of it’s benefits from a client-story who sought out sex-work as a way to explore her own sexual-desires and have the focus be solely on herself and not a partner so that she could truly learn about what it is she wants and needs regarding intimacy.
Dr. Juliana can discuss various topics related to sex, relationships, and love with confidence, humor, clarity, comfort, and ease...
- Understanding Your Sexual Journey
- Sex ed for adults
- Tantra 101
- How Sexuality relates to your professional life
- Be Your Own (S)expert: A Holistic Way of Understanding Sex
- Finding Sexy: Reclaiming What Sexy Means to You
- The Wanting: All You Need to Know about Libido and Desire
- Forming a new relationship with your body
- Embracing fantasies and desires
- Communication and Sex
- Kink 101
- Porn: Responsibility & Addiction
- #Metoo in the workplace
- Talking to your kids about sex & porn
- Life after a loss of a loved one
- Life and sex after divorce
- College topics (Consent, The first 6 weeks of Freshman year, The Sex Ed you never received)
- Counseling/Medical topics (how to be a sexually informed practitioner, how to be a safe & sex-positive person for your patients)
- Domestic violence
- How to understand and tell your sexual stories
- & more
From audience members and event coordinators...
More About Dr. Juliana
Dr. Juliana is a licensed marriage and family therapist and a counselor with a Ph.D. in counseling education. For 20 years, she’s worked with clients to help them manage relationships, sexuality, confidence, infertility, and more. Her work has been featured in Oprah, CBS’s The DrS., The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Women’s Health, The Discovery Channel, Martha Stewart, Conde Nest, TV Panel ShareCare, Inc., and Shape (among others).
Her flagship courses include REVEALED: Uncovering your Sexual Story, REVEALED International Facilitation Certification, Be Your Own (S)expert and The Wanting. She’s also a writer and thought-leader, and she speaks to audiences around the world. Most recently, she was named the Lifestyle Expert for Tempur Sealy, where she also serves on their Sleep Council, is the therapist at large for The Broadway Collective, and (s)expert for Campowerment.